Thursday, December 31, 2009

This and That.

*sigh* It is the last day of 2009. What a year, but I suppose any of us could say that about any year. I am busy right now trying to think up a new blog background for January. The good news is I found my cell phone, but it hasn't seen the camera cord. And boy oh boy do I need that camera cord! Baby Doll has a brand new hairstyle! We have been cutting her hair for years without any mistakes. So this morning...there was a mistake and an emergency visit to the hair salon. :o) So now my youngest chickadee is sporting a wild, crazy, spunky and very short hairstyle. Hopefully I will be updating you all again later. If I don't make it back, I hope everyone has a wonderfully safe and happy New Year's celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! We would love to hear from you and hope to get back at ya pretty soon.