Friday, September 17, 2010

Uplifting music! ? ! ?

Music is vital to me. Whenever my mind wanders to the blog, I always think of music posts. So here is another one!

As everyone knows, music can be so uplifting and inspirational. I have heard comments about not listening to negative music, so as not to bring yourself down. What is negative music? I thought I would post some examples of songs I find comforting, yet different styles.



These first two are similar, I guess. What makes them different to me is the Switchfoot song can relate to two different types of love.



And now to a different music feel...



How about one more?



I know some very precious people who need some comfort right now. This is for you. I hope you can find something to hold on to in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! We would love to hear from you and hope to get back at ya pretty soon.