Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's been awhile..

I haven't put anything new on here in forever. I had some interest and so I will be making much more of an effort to keep up. :)

On a sad note, a dear friend of mine is moving away. She keeps me sane and strong and I will never enjoy Starbucks again without thinking warm thoughts. C, I will always have you on speed dial, but I will miss you terribly. Just know that you are mentioned often and fondly in my journal. Love you. And thanks for the flowers.

Getting down to the nitty gritty of this post. My awesome friend, C, is a fan of Eminem. It has taken me awhile to wrap my mind around this. I respect my friend greatly and didn't want to just brush this difference between us aside. She says that love him or hate him, you can't deny that he is real. My blog is a G-ish rated site and so I cannot post his music on here. I am providing a link to one of his songs. This song is explicit and not child friendly. You have been warned. Eminem and Rhianna have a very popular song out right now called "I Like the Way You Lie." This song is very popular now and I can find it on almost any time by surfing local radio stations. My question is, why? Many people might turn away from this song in disgust, but there is a reason why I hear it played so often in a day. There must be a reason why it is so popular. So I suppose there are really two questions. Why? What now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! We would love to hear from you and hope to get back at ya pretty soon.