Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wait...woah...what month is it?


So moving on to other things. While I am still working on bettering myself and my home, there is yet another project in the works. The hubby and I started P90X and we are now on week 4. That is a major time commitment. Here's my plug....it's great!

Have you ever tried yoga? I have dabbled in it off and on for several years now. Let me tell you, Yoga X kicked my tushy last night. I just was not bending. Yet I am so glad I worked out. Yoga takes balance, strength and I know it's corny but inner strength. My mind needs to either stay quiet and calm. I have that yoga has become an important part of my life. So try it! What do you think of Yoga?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! We would love to hear from you and hope to get back at ya pretty soon.