Sunday, January 10, 2010

I love my friends!

Friday, January 8, I was surprised by my wonderful friends and hubby with a surprise birthday party. I was completely clueless to the moment I saw them and heard "Surprise!" If you want tips on how to throw the absolute best birthday bash, sending them my way and I will get you answers!

The night was awesome. So many laughs my abs hurt the next day! I have gotten my hands on some of the pictures taken that night. I would love to share with you all of the pictures that show what a great time we were having. I haven't had time to ask my friends about posting their pictures, so I will make this post all about me and show myself off.

I did enjoy this fabulous red wine that the Hubby got for me and in some of the pictures I am looking quite silly. I will try not to embarrass myself too bad. Right here, I am enjoying a chocolate martini. Yep, that's right. A chocolate martini. Fantastic, lovely friends. Check. Incredible food (italian garden salad, shrimp pasta, lasagna, french bread and appetizers). Check. So many laughs I was in pain the next day. Check. The best red wine out there and chocolate martinis. Check. What more could a girl possibly ask for? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! We would love to hear from you and hope to get back at ya pretty soon.