Thursday, October 22, 2009

No sense crying over spilled juice.


I am hoping to take more every day pictures. I was thinking about things I wanted to share, pictures I wanted to take and such for today. But I didn't take any pictures (well one, but we'll get back to that). I don't think any of you would want me to. I was in the kitchen, busily mopping up the full glass of cranberry juice that Duder spilled on my tile floor. When out comes the man himself. He had taken his diaper off in the other room, stepped in...something...and walked through that room, the hallway and my kitchen to come get me. So no, it wasn't really a picture sharing moment. Here is one. Take a look at that boy's face. Do you see the evil genius glint to his eyes? Look closer. Oh yeah, it's there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! We would love to hear from you and hope to get back at ya pretty soon.