Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A fantastic feel good song and a celebration for learning alternative tuning.

Love this first song!  I say with each new song I learn that it is my favorite.  And they still all are!  This one... I really think this one might be special even yet.  So much fun to play!

Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall


I keep saying that I want to learn alternative tuning.  Tuning to different keys.  Cory and I have talked about restringing the bass with a low b.  We will see.  We have now mastered how to do alternative tuning!  And to celebrate, here are two songs with alternative tuning that I have been waiting to learn and can now ROCK!

Save Me by Remy Zero


And my personal favorite for alternative tuning. Thank you drop down D!!  I have been waiting to play this incredible song!!

Won't Back Down by Fuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! We would love to hear from you and hope to get back at ya pretty soon.